The Valpharma Group makes available its own experience and technologies in favour of prospective partners interested in the research, development and industrial manufacture of:
- tablets or dragée in modified release form ( i.e. enteric coated, enteric coated plus slow release or slow release form);
- pellets (=beadlets, microspheres) for hard gelatine capsules in modified release form.
The development of the individual formulations includes the realization of the technical dossiers needed for the registrations with the Health Authorities worldwide.
The plant was inaugurated in October 2002 and is authorized to manufacture medicinal products in solid oral dosage forms, such as powders, granules, tablets, film-coated tablets, as well as pellets which can be filled into hard gelatine capsules.
Over 35 years experience has allowed the Valpharma Group to obtain brilliant results such as:
- various patents to support its own technologies
- the development of over 300 drug products in modified release oral dosage form
- a conspicuous presence on the market of the pharmaceutically most advanced countries, in collaboration with major pharmaceutical companies, including multinationals
- Core Sales Territory:
Global Regulated Markets