Farmaprojects S.A. has 23 years of experience in the development, registration and supply of generic drug products to third parties.
With it's HQ in Barcelona, Farmaprojects offers its out-licensing activities around the four key areas of:
- Ensuring a top quality dossier
- Giving expert IP advice
- Regulatory Affairs and registration support
- Pricing support throughout the product life cycle
Farmaprojects has recently also become an exclusive partner for commercialization through out-licensing agreements of all Polpharma products in European markets, thus significantly increasing its product portfolio and development pipeline.
- Your success is what matters to us - An MAA dossier that exceeds the strictest standards of today's pharmaceutical markets. - Thorough analysis of each patent in order to minimise launching risks.
Regulatory Affairs support:
- Before: choose the best regulatory strategy and secure DCP slot.
- During: provide support throughout the entire Marketing Authorisation process.
- After: once Marketing Authorisation has been granted, RA works side by side with the customer in making the improvements to the MA dossier with the customer keeping the MA dossier up-to-date.
- Based on constant negotiation (with API supplier and Product Manufacturer): 2x2 Strategy.
Supply of product:
- Delivery of product on time, at the right place, at the volume required, at the quality demanded. All this in order that you, our partner, are successful in the most competitive, dynamic and demanding world of generics.
- Core Sales Territory:
Global Regulated Markets
- Formed: 1988
- Number of employees: 96